Most of us wear makeup daily, if not five out of seven days. If you are like most women including myself, you are exhausted by the end of the night. This leads to me being lazy and not washing my face before bed, and that is just plain gross.
I have become such a fan of ease, that I live and die for facial wipes. I buy them at Target, Trader Joes, Sephora, you name it. Lately I have been finding myself gravitating towards more natural products, so I chose to come up with some of my own remover ideas. I figure, why not make my own and leave them in a cute jar beside my bed for those late (11pm!) nights?
All you need, are some cotton pads, a ball jar with a screw on lid, and a few household ingredients.
- 1 – 4 ounce jar
- Organic Cotton Pads
- 1 1/2 – 2 Tablespoons of Fractionated Coconut Oil (like this)
- 1 Teaspoon of castile soap
- Distilled Water
- Place cotton pads in the glass jar.
- In a small bowl mix the fractional coconut oil and castile soap together.
- Pour mixture over cotton pads.
- Press down on the pads so the soap and coconut oil evenly absorb into them.
- Pour distilled water over pads, just enough wet the pads.
- Place the lid on the jar and shake (this helps to evenly distribute the liquid over the pads).
Use them during the day or night, whenever you feel like freshening up! Stay tuned for some easy DIY hand wipes also.